Become a Member
The Short Span Steel Bridge Alliance seeks new members who are dedicated to growing the short span bridge market for steel. There are two membership categories – SSSBA Partners and SSSBA Associate Members.
SSSBA Partners (FREE for a limited time):
This category is for companies and organizations that want to take full advantage of the benefits offered by the Short Span Steel Bridge Alliance, which include:
- Networking opportunities with other industry leaders to discuss topics related to the growth of the short span steel bridge market.
- Listing in the web-based eSPAN140 “Solutions Book,” with the ability to provide specific product information that correlates with the user’s search criteria.
- Access to qualified leads from bridge owners and designers as generated by searches within eSPAN140.
- Access to the SSSBA exhibit booth (display product brochures and logo at the booth).
- Opportunities to speak about short span bridge-related topics at various trade shows, conferences, and workshops throughout the year.
- Increased company exposure through SSSBA’s marketing outreach, including the website, email newsletters, webinars and more.
- Opportunities to participate in SSSBA’s media relations program, including by-lined articles and expert columns in industry publications.
SSSBA Associate Members (FREE for a limited time):
This category is for companies and organizations with special interest in a specific area of the short span steel bridge market, or that want to participate in a limited amount of activities. The benefits include:
- Listing as a “Corresponding Member” on the SSSBA website.
- SSSBA membership newsletter.
- International membership organizations (outside of North America) may be eligible exclusively for this category.
- Individual companies outside of North America are not eligible for participation as a member of the SSSBA at this time.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the SSSBA, please contact Dan Snyder at 301-367-6179 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org